Today I want to share with you our haul from Azure Standard. It’s actually our first time ordering from Azure Standard! Azure is a farm dedicated to bringing chemical-free food and brands to families across the U.S. They’ve been farming since the 70’s, and their mission is something I can truly get behind. Watch the video below, or keep reading to find out what we purchased for the month of April.
Azure Standard Haul | April 2022
We buy a lot of the items from our pantry in bulk, so when I found out that the more I purchased, the less I pay per pound of each item, I was convinced. I also love that most of the food Azure sells comes from their own farms. The produce is usually in-season or frozen at it’s peak, so it all tastes divine! I can also access brands I wouldn’t normally have access to here in the middle of the U.S.. Watch my video haul for a detailed description of each item, but here is a quick list of what I ordered!
Azure Standard Grocery Haul for April:
- 5 lbs organic carrots
- 3 lbs organic corn
- 5 lbs organic broccoli
- 3 lbs in-season, organic apples
- 2 lbs organic brussels sprouts
- 3 lbs organic yellow onions
- 5 lbs organic yellow potatoes
- 6 jars diced tomatoes, in glass (18.3 oz each)
- 12 jars tomato paste, in glass (7 oz each)
- 36 oz organic dried garbanzo beans
- 38 oz organic dried pinto beans
- 2 jars garbanzo beans, in glass (13 oz each)
- 5 lbs organic cane sugar
- 5 lbs organic chocolate chips
- 16 fl oz organic vanilla extract
- 32 fl oz organic maple syrup
- 1 lb organic garlic powder
- 4.5 oz einkorn sourdough crackers
- 1 lbs organic almonds
- 25 oz organic, fermented sauerkraut
- 9 oz organic dijon mustard
- 25 oz organic, fermented pickles
- 6 tubs organic cream cheese (8 oz each)
- 48 fl oz organic grass-fed A2 whole milk
- 12 fl oz organic grass-fed A2 heavy cream
That’s it for this month’s order! I am glad I ordered as many frozen veggies as I did. This will be a good amount when I pair it with my fresh, local CSA veggies. As far as the apples, I definitely needed to order like ten pounds instead of three. I also don’t know if I’ll order milk again from them, just because we can find raw milk locally!
Overall, I am very pleased with both the prices and quality of the products and will place another order later this month! I’ll share another haul in May, so stay tuned! Let me know what you all think, and also if you have any questions!
*I make a small commission when you order from Azure Standard. This blesses my family and allows me to continue creating content in this space. Thank you for using my link when you try it out!