With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching, it’s time I share some of my favorite books for this holiday. I do love to celebrate each holiday with a special meal and some minimal decorations, but books truly are the love language of our family! I can’t wait to share this list of Valentine’s Day books your kids will love. Keep reading to find out more!
Valentine’s Day Books Your Kids Will Love
A few of these books are great options for younger children. N (my 22 month old) loves numbers six and seven. However, my 4.5 year old really enjoys all of them!
01. Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch by Eileen Spinelli
02. The Valentine Bears by Eve Bunting (Illustrated by Jan Brett)
03. Saint Valentine by Robert Sabuda
04. Love Is by Diane Adams
05. I Love You Already! by Jory John
06. Baby Penguins Love Their Mama by Melissa Guion
07. Click, Clack, Moo I Love You! by Doreen Cronin
I hope you enjoyed this post about Valentine’s Day books your kids will love. I plan to share some craft ideas for Valentine’s Day too. I’m all about using the things you have in your home already, so will try to be minimal with supply necessities (but not minimal with the fun!) Thank you so much for reading!