After a million requests for these yummy and easy vegan blueberry muffins, I’m finally sharing the recipe! Make sure to bookmark this one because you’ll be using it a lot!
The Easiest Vegan Blueberry Muffins
These easy vegan blueberry muffins take only 10 minutes to throw together completely from scratch with ingredients I always have on hand. They bake for 25 minutes and come out perfect texture-wise. They’re definitely more of a “classic” blueberry muffin with a wholesome taste (from the wheat flour).
Easy Vegan Blueberry Muffins Recipe
1 cup plant milk
- 1.5 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill whole wheat flour
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. pink salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1.5 cups frozen wild blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Either spray your muffin pan with some oil or put in a dozen muffin cups.
- In a small bowl mix together plant milk and apple cider vinegar.
- In a large mixing bowl add flour, baking powder, baking soda, pink salt, coconut sugar and mix together well.
- Then add the avo oil and vanilla extract to the small bowl of wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Add the frozen blueberries to the batter.
- Spoon the dough into the muffin pan – it should make dozen!
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes. Let cool for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Modified from My Darling Vegan’s blueberry muffins recipe
I hope you enjoy these delicious vegan blueberry muffins. Let me know if you try them out! Use the hashtag #livingincoloreats to share on Instagram so I can share too!
Want to make vegan lactation cookies? Check out my recipe here.
Want to make vegan grain-free chickpea cookie dough bites? check out the recipe here.
Thank you so much for reading!