We all know sneakers are a mom’s best friend; after caffeine, that is. But if you can find some tennis shoes that are chic and affordable, then you’ve hit the jackpot! That’s why I’ve created this guide for mamas on which sneakers are the best for Spring and Summer. All of my picks look great with jeans and a tee, leggings and a workout top, and even a casual dress. Don’t sacrifice style for comfort. Here are ten of my favorites…half of which have a cozy space in my closet!
The Best Mom Sneakers
1. Nike Roshe Two SE Sneaker in beige
2. Nike Roshe Two SE Sneaker in grey
3. Athletic Propulsion Labs: APL Techloom Phantom Sneaker in rose gold
4. Nike Roshe Two SE Sneaker in atomic pink
5. Nike Roshe Two SE Sneaker in grey
6. Nike Roshe Two SE Sneaker in atomic pink
7. Caslon Eden Perforated slip-on sneaker
8. Steve Madden Blush slip-ons
9. Chuck Taylor shoreline sneaker in white
10. Adidas Superstar Foundation sneaker in pink and white
Tennis shoes are such a great staple because you can wear them with workout gear or casual athletic-looking outfits. My picks are obviously Spring-inspired and girly, but I also love my black Nike’s too. I included some slip-on choices because these look so great with shorts or even a denim skirt or sporty dress. Lastly, I included some casual, yet sort of dressy-feeling options for the mama who likes to sport tennis shoes no matter what the occasion might be.
I’d love to hear which are your favorites!
Thank you so much for reading. xo.
Ooh I love those pink ones!! Cute!
I love the same Nikes and am obsessed! Great post!
I’m not a mom, but I still LOVE these sneaks! So many good picks!!
Such great sneaker picks! Thanks for sharing!
xo Mariam | http://www.thepetitebijou.com
I have the Nike Roshe in pink and yellow and LOVE them! Theses are all such great picks!
I’m not a mom, but I can get behind any and all of these. I’m in love with sneakers these days and a sneaker in nude, beige, or taupe is just the best. I’m partial to the Nike Roshe in beige. So good!
xo, Mae // http://www.maeamor.com
Couldn’t agree more…I’ll take one of each!